2014 for Me

Hi everyone, i would like to summarise and throwback what i did in the past 12 months, 365 days and  8760 hours in 2014. Oh gosh, I'm turning 20 soon and not really to prepare yet. 

As i know, the typical action that everyone did is posting selfie, wefie or whatfie in their social networking, especially instagram (thanks to Kevin Systrom for this awesome apps). The hashtag # in Instagram can gather all the posts from all around the world in a same album just like #happynewyear2015. Woooopss, there are million posts in between 2015.

All right, i do complain too much what people did before I wrap up my 2014.

* I got my own transportation in Subang.
* I worked for 3 months before my degree start.
* Highlighted my hair with three colours all together, red, purple and green for CNY.
* Bought a portable camera with my own ang pao money.
* I was once an online seller but i gave up halfway through.
* I can drive alone back and forth between KL and Johor.
* I worked as a volunteer at Disabled home, so much love.
* I encountered a car crash and i settled by myself.
* I have been in a queue for 40 minutes just only for a dessert.(I swear i won't do this again)
* I boosted up my CGPA to 3.50.
* I worked as part time and able to bought what i want with my own earn salary.
* I managed to save thousand cash of my pocket money.
* I am so proud of my healthy lifestyle (no meat, no fries, no fast food for a year, and early to bed).
* I cut my hair 5 inch shorts and i am still satisfied with the result. 
* I cycled 60km, the longest ride i had.
* I met a lot of nice and friendly course mates in my degree life. 
* I have attended six concerts so far.
* I went to Taiwan with my family and able to plan a itinerary for this whole trip. 

The lists above i had done was fairly well in this past year. Thank a million to everyone especially who loving me. Sorry a million times to my imperfections i did to you. 
I am here to challenge you 2015!



1 comment :