Wrap Up !

Coming to the end of the year is a point for self-evaluation. Everyone posting their 2015 sum up photos and 2016 resolution with their non-related photos (no intention), LOL.
I couldn't predict what would happen in my next 365 days in 2016 but what i can do now is to summarise the things i had done in 2015.

Studying in Australia


A thoughtful decision i have been struggling for so long. Thankfully i had made a wise decision to continuing my degree programme in Australia. Gaining me a new life experience and become more independent in certain things. #howluckyiam


Go all the scenic drives in Brisbane





Can't deny, Australia is the nice place to escape all the clutches of the city area. A beautifully diverse landscape you could never miss it. Animals chilling in the pasture, how lovely.


Experiencing new adventures

SKYDIVE




Isn't it I am brave? LOL
I never ever hesitate about my decision until the day has come, look down from the plane and it was 14,000ft, beyond the cloud level!  I was shrinking on the plane but without a second thought, i was being pushed out of the plane! But you would never know how great the feeling is until i was able to  enjoy the breathtaking view over the lakes and island.


WATER RAFTING



The most fun activity with fellow friends. A lot of fun when you try so hard on pushing and pulling the paddle, and the guide was voicing up to command us for the whole journey. Nice adventure with nature.

Check out my Cairns trip video (Cairns trip 2015// Summer)


SNORKELING 




This is my second time to do snorkeling after years. The ocean is crystal clear and with a lot of corals. Please god saves the wildlife!


SAND BOARDING 

Sand boarding is definitely a challenge task while you're trying to hike up through the sand with your board along. We pushed off ourselves, sliding down the hill with full speed without brake pedal, that is why everyone was get used to the sand by falling the butt off! LOL
No doubt, sand boarding extremely used up our energy but how amazing is when you did it with a bunch of friends!

Check the link here ! -----> Click me 


ROCK CLIMBING

The Real Rock Climbing but with fully safety equipment. It really tests my determination to climb all the way up to the peak. Encouragement really helped for every step i climbed. Although I can't feel my hand on the next day.



Word to describe my year 2015: HAPPINESS

Thanks god i have them in my life!





New year resolution doesn't mean that much to me, it is just some pointless lists that you wish to achieve, you purposely plan in to be happened into your life, it makes your 2016 sounds great and wonderful, how if you breach the promises?
Life is unforeseeable, cherish what you have now(family, friends and your love) and work harder to achieve your goals without complaining, that's it.


Thank you everyone for bringing so much fun into my life, my 2015 is definitely wonderful!




3 comments :

  1. so much adventures yo! :D damn syok!! Hahaha btw I saw Hiejuon's bra HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. When's your turn? New Zealand is more fun for doing those kind of adventures activities! Hahahah She is seducing

    ReplyDelete